My mind is blown every time I see talent and hard work come to fruition. Like, take-my-breath-away type of amazing. Which, of course, then inspires me to go after my dreams and reach my own goals. Ever hear that age is just a number? It's true even when it come to success or achieving your dreams.
25 People Who Accomplished Great Things at Different Ages:
- Beethoven was a piano virtuoso by age 23.
- Christopher Columbus was 41 when he discovered the Americas.
- Suzanne Collins was 46 when she wrote "The Hunger Games".
- Colonel Harland Sanders was 61 when he started the KFC Franchise.
- Oprah was 32 when she started her talk show, which has become the highest-rated program of its kind.
- Anne Frank was 12 when she wrote the diary of Anne Frank.
- Pele, a soccer superstar, was 17 years old when he won the world cup in 1958 with Brazil.
- Roger Bannister was 25 when he broke the 4 minute mile record.
- Martin Luther King Jr. was 34 when he wrote the speech “I Have a Dream."
- Neil Armstrong was 38 when he became the first man to set foot on the moon.
- Elvis was a superstar by age 19.
12. Mark Twain was 40 when he wrote "The Adventures of Tom Sawyer", and 49 years old when he wrote "Adventures of Huckleberry Finn".
13. Leonardo Da Vinci was 51 years old when he painted the Mona Lisa.
14. Shirley Temple was 6 when she became a movie star on “Bright Eyes.”
15. Albert Einstein was 26 when he wrote the theory of relativity.
16. J.K. Rowling was 30 years old when she finished the first manuscript of Harry Potter.
17. Nadia Comăneci was a gymnast from Romania that scored seven perfect 10.0 and won three gold medals at the Olympics at age 14.
18. Alexander the Great, by age 29, had created one of the largest empires of the ancient world.
19. Mozart composed from the age of 5 being competent on keyboard and violin.
20. Lance E. Armstrong was 27 when he won the tour de France.
21. J.R.R Tolkien was 62 when the Lord of the Ring books came out.
22. John Lennon was 20 years and Paul Mcartney was 18 when the Beatles had their first concert in 1961.
23. Edmund Hillary was 33 when he became the first man to reach Mount Everest.
24. Henry Ford Was 45 when the Ford T came out.
25. Dr. Seuss was 54 when he wrote "The Cat in the Hat".
So, if you're feeling down - pick yourself up my friend. Here's my rollercoaster of a story. That dream and hustle has been placed in your heart for a reason, keep. Going.
Did ya like this post? Maybe someone you know will too! Please show some love - share or tweet it!